Food Safety Management System
ISO 22000 is an international standard that defines the requirements
a food safety management system covering all organizations in
the foodchain from “farm to fork”
ISO 22000 is an international standard that defines the requirements of a food safety management system covering all organizations in the food chain from “farm to fork”.
This international standard sets out the requirements for a food safety management system and can be certified to. It maps out what an organization needs to do to demonstrate its ability to control food safety hazards in order to ensure that food is safe. It can be used by any organization regardless of its size or position in the food chain.
Kaizen Strategies provide consultancy services for the establishment, implementation and maintenance of a ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System .You will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work with you throughout the implementation process. Your consultant will be responsible for advising you of the requirements and for producing your documented management system in accordance with the requirements of the Standard.
- Introduce internationally recognized processes to your business
- Give suppliers and stakeholders confidence in your hazard controls
- Put these hazard controls in place across your supply chain
- Introduce transparency around accountability and responsibilities
- Continually improve and update your systems so it stays effective